Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks Indigo!

A few weeks ago this huge parcel arrived in the mail for us from someone we have never met face to face; Indigo Sweetwater! She has traveled all over the globe and is a dedicated nurse who also loves the north. She has been following our blog for quite a while and we are trying to convince her to either work over here in the Yukon or at least stop in for a visit! Well this parcel that arrived was such a riot to open. There was so much stuff in there! A few toys for Hunter, a cool shirt for Matt, some wasabi peas that have brought me to tears, a bunch of sewing stuff and some books. What fun! But by far, my favorite part of the parcel was this toy for Hunter. I had one that was a blue-green when I was a kid. I had been trying to find one for Hunter for a while. Thanks so much Indigo! We really appreciated your kind words and generosity! Can't wait for your visit one day!

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are so sweet. Kukstemc (pronounced Cooksjam) which is than you kindly in the local native dialect.

My children were fortunate in that they had a transplanted English Toronto grandmother who thought FP was the neatest thing on earth, and she delighted in sending all the groovey stuff. I especialy liked the little wind up radios, the red happy apple, the barn that mooed and the school desk.

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I'm soo jealous!!! :)