Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Brew Masters Wedding!

So the trip was just awesome. Here are the pictures from the last week (sorry folks, no pictures of the Chocolate Orchard in Creston, but I will tell you that it is amazing and totally worth the stop).

Matt and Hunter sleeping on the flight from Vancouver to Calgary. Everyone who went by had to stop and comment on how cute they were.


First escalator ride!!!


Visiting with my friend Karen in Cranbrook. We went to University together, but haven't seen each other since my wedding 5 years ago! It was so awesome to get that visit in.


Of course we had to take the tour of the Kokanee plant that my friends husband works at:


Us posing next to some huge gizmos where they start making beer:


Beer!! They put out something like 2 million cans/bottles of beer every day!


Hunter in his safety glasses:


The boys enjoying the free beer at the end of the tour:


Hunter and I visiting with Sasq:


We saved Hunters favorite food, veggie puffs, for the wedding ceremony. I think he almost ate the whole can, but it kept him quiet!!


I love this picture! Leanne is looking right at me. They all looked so amazing and the weather was perfect that day.


The boy enjoying a shot of summer:


Us on the lake:


The boy not enjoying a shot of water:


We are soooo cute:


Leanne and I:


The boy getting a kiss from the bride!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip and a beautiful wedding. Your hair looks great, by the way! Not muskratty in the least! :D

Anonymous said...

Those brewery shots bring back some fond European memories.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys were able to come to the wedding. It was so great to meet you. Lori Ann

dogsled_stacie said...

Mmmm.... beeeeer.... mmmm.... brewery....

Huh? Did you say something about a wedding?!?! lol

Anonymous said...

HUNTER IS WAY TOO CUTE! It's almost painful! He's so sweet he's giving me a toothache! It's fun to see recent pictures. Keep them coming!