Friday, September 12, 2008

I LOVE MAIL!

Today was great. I only yakked for a couple of hours this morning and managed to have a yak-free day after that. When I checked my mail and there were 3 wee-parcels from Kennie and my diclectin! What a wonderful mail day.

Kennie from Arctic Bay shipping me oodles of cds with something like 6000 songs on them. I am still trying to add them all to my computer. She also made a bunch of new cds for Hunter. I am so sick of the music we have for him, this should be a great break. Kennie rocks!

And then there was my diclectin! It takes a few days to build up in your system, but after that life is much better. With Hunter it got me down to yakking probably between 2 and 5 times a day. So I have my fingers crossed that it will work just as good this time around.

I was invited to a friends place for a belated birthday supper. What a nice treat! All I had to do was show up and eat. And oh was the food good! We had prime rib, baked potatoes and cesear salad. Yum!

Little man was a bit off today. He didn't eat anything solid until supper and napped at 11am instead of 1pm. But he sure did crash at 7 tonight! The roofers are here and he fell asleep just fine with them banging on the roof. I am so blessed with an awesome kid.

My mail bonanza:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yak-free? Well that's a good thing...I hear they can be dangerously unpredictable animals.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

hehehe you sound like my husband!! He hates the word yak. And now that is why it is my favorite!

Kennie said...

Glad I could make your day Kara! Enjoy the hours upon hours of tunes!

dogsled_stacie said...

I can't get enough of that word! Yaaaakkkk!!!

Hope you're yak-free soon!! :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Stacie- that is what I sound like too! hehehehe

So I have two of your favorite words now- yak and nard!

Tigger said...

I sooooo can relate to the Diclectin joy! I too enjoy being yak-free!!

Tigger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.