Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nearly 11 weeks and feeling good!

This weekend I will hit 11 weeks pregnant! Nearing the end of the first trimester already.

The diclectin is a real miracle drug. I am taking 4 of the pretty pills a day (2 throughout the day and 2 before bed). Now, it has not taken all yaking away; today I yakked while attempting to brush my teeth and then again right after I ate supper. But that is a huge improvement!! My energy levels seem to be coming back again, but with Matt gone again for three weeks and me home by myself with the boy, we will see how long my energy lasts!!

I got myself a treat today! Fawn- you will really hate me for this- I got a housekeeper!! My house here is always very neat, but lately the floors, bathroom and dusting have been very much neglected. She is going to come in once a week for a few hours. I am in love- she was here for three hours today and my house is so spiffy clean! I had no clue my shower could look that sparkly. So I will definitely keep her while I am pregnant. After that, we will see! I do feel like a lazy ass having a housekeeper when I stay home... but I can live with that! :)

6 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Just one word -- bi-otch.:)

dogsled_stacie said...

^^ LOL!!!

Hey, if it makes things easier for you, who cares!!! Glad to hear the yakking has slowed down. Yakking sucks...

Anonymous said...

Nah, I don't hate you. Kudos to you! After Heather and Leah came to help last weekend, I think everyone should have housekeeping! Unfortunately, we're totally bleeding money over here these days, so I'll just have to try to keep up or put up with the slovenliness. :P

Matthew & Michele said...

Happy pills good.
Yakking bad.
Housekeeper good.
Sentence forming bad.

Enjoy the weekend

:o)

Anonymous said...

good for you! I'm a housekeeper so you're keeping us in business! Happy for your pills, sounds like you deserve to feel well.

Heather, aka: Mum said...

OMG!! I'd KILL to have a house keeper but they'd never find the counter tops or floor :O & I'm at home full time now too!! With babies, who has time for house chores...now laundry is different....I'm going to LOVE doing laundry AT HOME!!

Exciting to hear you're pregnant again!!! Lucky you :)