Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yak Free!

Yesterday was my first yak-free day in over a month. It was wonderful. I had energy galore and slept straight through last night. Yesterday I even went over to teach a friend how to pickle carrots and we ended up doing 18 quarts that afternoon. In the evening I still had enough energy to cut out four pairs of booties and sweep my floors!

I knew it was too good to last.

I woke up this morning feeling terrible again. I was dizzy, feeling dehydrated, and of course yakking. But now it is just after noon, and I am not feel too bad. I have kept down some lunch, so I will take my first diclectin of the day. Little man just went down for an early nap, so I think I am going to hit the hay as well!

We are leaving this week for a wedding and I would like to be yak-free for that event!!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Yeah no puking!!! I too wish you a yak free week and weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara, I can't wait to meet you. I am a friend of Leanne's and I have been following you blog for awhile now. See you at the wedding. Have a safe trip. Lori Ann