Saturday, October 25, 2008

And I Shall Name It...

Skeletor!!!

I finally came up with a name for the fetus! I figured it is 15 weeks old now and has gone long enough without a name. So Skeletor it is.

Why Skeletor? Well when I saw the ultrasound picture of Hunter, they creeped me out a lot. There was this one with a little skull with black eye sockets looking at me. So that is what I picture in me!

And really... did you think I would come up with something normal??

Although, I did like Michael's suggestion of TAP- Tiny Abdominal Parasite.

5 comments:

Kate Nova said...

LOL, wasn't that the villain in He-Man cartoons? I love it.

Trish said...

It's going to be a little embarassing if wee skeletor turns out to be a She-Ra :-)

Yeah Dorkiness!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Trish! You weirdo. :)

Meandering Michael said...

That's cute. That's what I called Jade after her ultrasound pictures.

Aida said...

lol.skeletor?