Thursday, October 23, 2008

And why did I move south to the Yukon???

And here I thought I had moved south to the Yukon for the warmer weather... Does anyone see anything wrong here? I put it in bold for those of you who are a little slow today.


Faro
Forecast

Today
A few flurries or rain showers

* 3°C
* -5°C

Fri
Chance of flurries

* 1°C
* -5°C

Sat
Sunny

* -13°C
* -21°C

Sun
A mix of sun and cloud

* -16°C
* -28°C

Mon
Sunny

* -17°C
* -29°C



Kugluktuk is going to be warmer. By a lot.

5 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Ahhh muffinhead. :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Cookiebutt.

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Your weather doesn't look any warmer than mine...find your parka yet?? Mine is still in hinding from our spring clean up & I had to wear summer shoes out in 10" of snow this afternoon! Welcome to The Yukon !

Trish said...

I always find that the forecast past a couple of days changes, I bet tomorrow it will have completely different numbers.

Have Heart Kara!! Plus wouldn't hurt to have warm clothes :-)

Dreama said...

You can have the -29C. I will keep our balmy -1C here in Yellowknife!