Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bombs near home

If anyone has been following the news out of BC lately you will have heard about the two bombs aimed at the oil and gas pipelines. Guess what! That is my home! Seriously, I grew up about 15km from there. And yes, 15km is very close when you are talking distances in northern BC. From the helicopter shot it made me a little homesick for the Peace Country!

So what I don't get is if you hate the oil and gas sector so much, how did you get to this place to plant your bomb? Truck? Quad? Those use oil and gas.... People are ridiculous. It is just amazing that someone hasn't been hurt or killed yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never understood the screwed up logic of these kinds of people. When "The Cause" trumps common sense and respect for life and limb I think these people have a serious problem.

Catchy title by the way. I was expecting something involving a diaper.

Anonymous said...

Apparently they had to have a lock-down at the Tomslake school until they had tested the air quality.. Scary..