Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Since Matt was going to be absent from the Halloween festivities this year, we did some fun stuff last weekend. I have been trying for days to upload a video of Matt chasing Hunter dressed in his bat suit around the house, but I can't seem to get it to work. I am currently seeing if I can upload it to youtube and then copy it from there. What a pain!

What an adorable bat!


Matt and the baby bat:


Carving the pumpkin. I kept putting the pumpkin guts on Hunter and he was such a wuss! He did not enjoy the gooey guts in the least:


Oh Fark. I lost my farking spoon.


No farking way I am reaching in there to get it.


Dad helping:


We are just mean parents:


We are lucky this year in Faro to have a parents and tots group up and running. It goes for three days a week, 2 hours each time. Yesterday we had their halloween party. The kids were adorable. Although, Hunter was scared of the Incredible Hulk mask and older kid wore.


Snack time!


Hunter loves the woman who runs this playgroup. He didn't want to sit with me at all for story time- just beside her!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I remember hating the guts too, I think I was maybe 10 or so before I embraced the goo!

He hooked so cute, I hope the youtube works :-)

jen said...

That's awesome!! Happy Halloween!!! :)