Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Off Again

Hunter and I are heading out tomorrow morning to see Matt up in Pelly Crossing. We will be out until Tuesday! So I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Today was awesome- first day of play group! 10 kids between 1 and 5 years old came this morning. Funding was found through Active Living (I think this is an RPAY fund). Parents and their kids come to learn about active living! It is running for 6 hours a week until the end of November. Hunter absolutely loved it. He threw balls, coloured, played with other kids, made eyes at the girls and ate goldfish crackers. Does life get any better than that?

And I got him to pee twice today on his potty. This morning though, he peed in his potty then went over the other side of the bathroom and peed even more on the floor!! What a kid.

I have three more assignments to get done by Friday for work. And of course I have left the worst ones until last. Blah, who cares how a house is wired... well unless you are Stacey of course. I am also taking all of my sewing in hopes of creating a mountain of booties this weekend.

And next week I will tell you all about the pie stealing squirrel of Faro. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Woo hoo! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

One of my friends told me she figured girls must be easier to potty train after her son did something similar. He peed a little puddle on the floor, and she didn't stop him because she figured it was too late. He moved a few steps as she was getting out the supplies to clean up the puddle and he peed another puddle. A few steps and another puddle... until she had SIX puddles to clean up!

Anonymous said...

my son was so easy to potty train. He loved fruit loops cereal, so, I just threw about 10 in the tiolet and he fired away!! I had a small daycare at the time so all the kids would watch and cheer him on. I would probably get arrested for that today!! Your booties are gorgeous. You are so talented! Hope you are feeling better. No more yakking? (I love that word)