Monday, October 27, 2008

Tulugak

Tulugak has been getting to be a real handful lately! He is living up to his name, Tulugak is raven, and he hangs onto my legs and squaks at me all day. And if he isn't attached to my leg, he is is getting into trouble or stealing something shiny. What a boy.

Helping me make pancakes on the weekend:



Mamamamamamama!!!! I want to eat the pancakes NOW!!!


Getting caught trying to climb onto the kitchen table. Since Matt is gone again for a couple of weeks I have only one kitchen chair out to reduce this problem!!


MAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMMA!!!!


Check out the choice of footwear:


With that look you just know he is up to no good:

7 comments:

deiss said...

Awwwwwww!

My word verification is moothipp. I can hear either you or your nekkid kid say that.

deiss said...

Yeeeeaaaaaah... that's what I heard.

dogsled_stacie said...

LOL Kara!!! It's either something coming out of a butt or a mouth on your blog!

Love that naked butt/shoes shot!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

If I let my 2 run a round naked...I'd end up with pittle & poop everywherer...Tried it ONCE & that was enough for me! YUCKKK !!

I like the "up to no good" face...I seem to recall the same face here a time or TWO!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Oh by the way...girls fart roses from their butts!! :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Oh Heather- once I was giving Hunter some diaper free time and he took the biggest crap on my living room floor!! Since then, he only gets very short stints diaper free.

And I definitely need to have a girl next then if they fart roses. Cause this kid farts death.

Anonymous said...

wow! What a small world! That word is the same name for our raven too...amazing!