Friday, December 12, 2008

Hunter first run in with the law....

Today was hilarious. Hunter and I went to the RCMP open house (mainly for the food which was amazing). The boy was being his usual adorable self. He was visiting with everyone, eating the great food and being goofy.

He ended up running into the cleaning room and slamming the door behind him. Well there is no door handle on the cleaning room. So there is my boy locked inside. Soooo funny! We are talking to him and he was talking back. I kept telling him to mop the floor while he was in there! It didn't seem to faze him a bit. It took a few gadgets, but in the end he was let free after only a few minutes.

So yet another reason we won't be winning parent of the year award!!

4 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that's freakin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA that is amazing! too cute! I cant believe he didnt get scared! Hes a brave little boy, i bet everyone loved him

Anonymous said...

love love love your blogs...I actually read the whole previous one!...I am also a nurse and I'm looking for a cool remote place to work...don't know if I'll go with my hubby and 4 kids yet or mabye I'll just do short contracts and spend the rest of my time home with my family...I have tons and tons of questions...if you can and want to, please email me at karine@id-3.ca
I'll keep reading your blog...have a great one!
oh by the way, very very cute babe!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be in a small community! I miss that so much. Living in Nanaimo is overwhelming to say the least. I can hardly wait to see this new baby as Hunter is just adorable! Maybe he gets that from the Ricketts side!!! Bet your mom would agree. ANd I love your blog!!!