Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 months.

That is it! Only three more months until Skeletor makes his/her appearance.

I find that this pregnancy is moving along much quicker than the last. Probably because my days are filled with a busy toddler!

I have had quite a few people ask how I am feeling and I am super excited to say that I have been yak-free for almost a month! What a treat. Throwing up a few times a day gets really exhausting. I am almost back up to my pre-pregnancy weight, so I may end up actually gaining a bit of weight this pregnancy.

My tummy feels huge and I have started getting the Braxton-Hicks contractions. Joy. My whole tummy gets rock hard and it is just plain uncomfortable. Skeletor is still practicing to be an Olympic gymnast and good god can this kid kick!

Of course Matt is still positive I am harbouring a girl... And in 91 days or less we will find out for sure!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap time is flying!

Megan said...

I can't believe it's only three months!

jen said...

I say girl too!

Unknown said...

girls do seem to be the flavour of the north this year!!

Aida said...

i was yakking way less with Ava then with Ben, so I vote you are growing a va-jay-jay :-) holy crap, 91 more days?????!!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Who are you kidding? This baby is taking FOREVER to pop!!!!!!!! But hay, that's only MY opinion :)

The twins told me that you are, in fact, having a GIRLY GIRL...& her favourite colour is frilly pink anything!!

Tigger said...

Glad to hear that you are yaking less. With Ez I yaked exactly the same amount as with Peekaboo (even ended up in the hosp for 4 days, same!)

Anonymous said...

I know that my 2nd pregnancy flew by in comparison with my first...with my first I analyzed everything, read every book, bought everything on the list that I thought I needed....with my second? Well, I bought diapers! Glad to hear you are feeling better though!