Monday, January 12, 2009

My Kitchen Helper

Hunter was a spectacular kitchen helper today.

First he pulled a chair up to the counter. Then he emptied the gadget (flippers, wooden spoons, etc) container.


Next he eyes up the microwave....


While I take advantage of him being entertained so I can bake, he proceeds to fill up the microwave. Contents of microwave? Gadget container, set of keys, cap from the side of the toilet, and a block of margarine... Not sure which recipe book he was following!

6 comments:

deiss said...

Mmmmm... Looks like he's making a delicious lunch for mommy!

The Apathetic Bride said...

Whoa, hopefully he didn't manage to start the microwave with all of that stuff in it! That could have been the end of your microwave, and possibly your entire kitchen!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

hhehe no worries, I unplugged it!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Must say..it's funny now but...how so I "unplug" my gas oven when the time comes????

Unknown said...

is the curly iron thing beside the microwave for holding a book open?

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Yep it is Indigo! I love it for my cookbooks.