Saturday, February 21, 2009

Awake and Miserable

I still have seven and a half weeks until my due date. However, I am feeling the same way I did when I only had two to three to go with Hunter. My hips feels as though they are falling apart. It hurts to lay down and sleep, it hurts to sit, it hurts to walk. Joy. There is also this band of pain that runs under my tummy from side to side. Every time I move my legs it hurts. I feel like I am falling apart here!

It also doesn't help that Skeletor is kicking up a storm. How can something that might weight about 4lbs now, kick with such force? My ribs feel bruised.

So yep, I am a big whiner right now. Please send all sympathy and chocolate my way.

On a more positive note... my check up this week went great. I had always worried about becoming pregnant since my weight puts me at such a high risk factor for so many things. As usual though, my blood pressure was fine and Skeletors heartbeat was spiffy. However, I am still losing weight so again ketones present in my urine. Nothing like your body eating itself!

7 comments:

deiss said...

I am sending you jalapeno powder for popcorn! And slurpees! And blue fish! And and and... um... Look a kitty!

Anonymous said...

I told you, you're having a puppy. They kick and squirm. It's all your fault. :P

Anonymous said...

Chocolate it is! (I wish I knew of someone heading your way...I'd send you some).

Hang in there! (Like you have a choice)

Megan said...

Sending you happy thoughts.

Unknown said...

someone said in the doula classes that what was fun putting in there is not always so much fun coming out or even staying in there!!

chocolate coming you way

Aida said...

awww...chocolate coming your way, i need to get rid of TONS in this house.lol

Anonymous said...

gosh, cant believe we're already that close!! lol yea, been having pains especially the joints where the thigh n hips meet and my left foot feels like it's in a constant sprain. was watching tv last night on the floor and decided to just lie on my back for abt 10min n found myself stuck!!! i couldnt move the pain in my back...gawd!! but i am glad that i can still sleep though...