Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Fun

Caught a grayling this morning! Sadly, the rest ran away and I only came home with one.


Hunter was not too sure of the fish. He kept calling it "Nemo" and was a bit concerned when I was whacking his precious "Nemo" in the head with a rock! heehheeh
Poor kid is probably traumatized! We tried telling him that we don't eat Nemo-fish because they are orange, and that we just eat the tasty gray fish!


Playing on the side of the river:


Enjoying the swing set together... sort of! Hunter was upset that Cavan was in HIS swing:


Sir Pukes-a-Lot:


Learning how to use the digger at his new sand table:


Screw the digger! I shall use the wee-scoop and fill my shoes with sand!!


Happily swinging:

2 comments:

Kennie said...

Poor Nemo! you meanie!

Trish said...

boy Cavan sure looks like Matt. You both have little minnie-me's :-)