Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank goodness for great neighbours!

I am spoiled in Faro with the most amazing neighbours!

Tonight I was having one hell of a time trying to get the boys down to sleep. Matt is out hunting again for the weekend and he is the one who does bedtime. Poor Cavan just got tooth number two and has been Mr. Cranky Pants the last couple of evenings. It takes forever to get him to sleep. Hunter kept running out of his room and it was turning into a gong show with the two of them.

I called my neighbour across the street and of course she came right over! I am so thankful. She held Cavan while I returned Hunter to bed a couple more times before he finally crashed. Then she sat and chatted with me while I boobed and rocked Cavan to sleep. Now I hope my husband is sleeping soundly in his tent on the side of the mountain!

1 comment:

Sarah N said...

"We'd like to interrupt this marriage for hunting season"