Friday, September 18, 2009

How am I doing?

Okay, here is the "me" update. I don't really want to share, but I think it will help me.

We are leaving on vacation to see Matthew's family on Sunday, and of course I am stressed out. I always stress before trips. I am a house person... no, not a hermit at all, but I love being home and having a regular schedule. Take me out of my schedule and I am a mess. So even thinking about it makes me emotional.

And of course me being emotional leads to me eating. Arrggg. I have been eating like a mad-woman for the last couple of weeks. Usually it isn't even crap food... but I just need to eat. Of course it doesn't help having a wee-little parasite attached to me all the freakin' time sucking out my energy! My goodness little Cavan is boobing a lot and I think that does contribute to my hunger.

I know our vacation will be wonderful and I will love it, but I have to admit I am already looking forward to getting home, into my own house and schedule and continuing to work on my health.

6 comments:

deiss said...

I am the same way. This summer I was doing great and then once I got back from being home (no problems there) I was out of my routine here and I haven't been able to get back into it. And now I have some things coming up where I need that routine because it will keep my head on straight but more on those things on my blog later! hee hee

You're amazing and you will do great.

Morena said...

Well, you give in now and start working on it again when you get back. It's only failure if you stop trying. Cliche, but true none the less.

Allmycke said...

One day at a time... Like Morena says, get back to working at it when you get back kome again.
I'm rooting for you!

Allmycke said...

*home...

Tina said...

I know exactly how you feel. I just wish I was in NS right now so I could see you guys! Do you by any chance have a stop over in Saskatoon??

APF said...

Fall does that to me. It's like I'm stock piling for the cold months ahead. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get back on your quad and keep going. ;)

ps. I'm starting hockey drills in a couple of weeks - can't wait to get active again!