Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vacation: As Told By Cavan

So I went on a trip. I have no clue where they took me, but the airline attendants all said I was quite handsome!

I was received quite well when I got there!

Scarecrows creep me out.

My brother spent a lot of time teaching me how to say cheese. I don't know why... milk is so much better!
I was bathed in a beer tub. I would have prefered the beer.
I rarely had to sleep in a bed.

They fed me mush.
But this is what I really wanted!

I saw my first ocean!
Mmmmm duck a la ronge....
Llamas also creep me out.
So how do I eat these things?
I hammed it up for lots of cameras!
And I pestered a lot of other passengers!
I think I will go back one day!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love the trip through the boys eyes. They are getting to be soo big!