So what do I see for my family for 2010?
- more outside time, especially quadding, as Cavan grows and can stay out in the cold for longer periods of time.
- lots of camping in our lovely truck camper. This year we plan on hitting the North Canol road in addition to our favorite drive down the South Canol.
- a visit from the East Coast grandparents in late spring.
- a trip down to Dawson Creek in summer for shopping/visiting
- lots of hunting trips with me included as the kids are both old enough to stay home with a sitter now
- fingers crossed- more sleep as Cavan gets older
- berry picking in the fall
- trying some new sausage recipes in my new Bradley smoker
- teaching Hunter how to use a fishing rod
- finding and buying myself a pink lever action .22 and getting some grouse with it
- of course the husband sees a new rifle in his future as well
Happy New Year Everyone!