Saturday, January 2, 2010

Entertaining Moments From The Couple Days

  • We are potty training Hunter, so that means we let him run around without pants or a diaper most of the time. He also likes to sit on the counter and help me prepare meals... This all created quite the mess when he decided to pee on my counter. At least it wasn't the other...
  • Last night I sat down to eat supper, homemade lasagna, salad and sourdough buns, when Hunter decided to drop his banana into his milk glass. So I reached over to retrieve it and ended up knocking over my glass of pop right onto my supper. It looked like soup. Good thing there was extra!
  • Today I dropped a plastic jug of mayonnaise off of the counter without its lid on. Thank goodness it did not break, however the mayo exploded out onto my foot, pant, oven, floor and down the kitchen cupboard. I cleaned it up, but the cat won't leave the area alone and is spending a lot of time in there licking things down for me.
  • And the last fun tidbit- the baby can crawl!! Well it is more of a hand-hand-knee-foot-bum-skootch-skootch. But it gets him around the floor and poor Hunter is hiding his toys as fast as Cavan can grab them.
2010 is off to a very entertaining start!

2 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

And the zombies? Are you fending off the zombies?!?!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Luckily, it is too cold for zombies in Faro right now!