Sunday, January 3, 2010

Inside Holiday Fun

And now a selection of pictures from the inside activities over Christmas.

Hunter and Damon decorating the tree. About an hour after it is done, Hunter yaks all over the floor and the fun begins!
Making cookies with Grandma. Look at the mouth on Hunter! He was getting ready to eat another ball of dough.
Grandma and her little grandsons:
My nephew- his shirt says trouble and so do his eyes!!
Decorating sugar cookies:
My dad, brother and nephews all taking a nap:
My dad attempting to read "The Night Before Christmas." Hunter was insisting that a truck book would be a better option.
We were all spoiled rotten!
The little guys trying to break into a present:Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
The whole sick crew:
Dressed up in outfits made by my mom:

So this is what I attempted to make.... seemed easy enough....Ummmmmm..... yeah..... let's forget this ever happened.
Good thing it still tasted good!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I should not have been looking at the pictures while trying to drink a glass of water, I think I snorted more than I swallowed.............. the yellow ones look like kinda runny eggs sunny side up

Natalie @YMCbuzz said...

I agree with indigo - I laughed out loud at the pic of all the boys (big and small!) sleeping, as well as the train (which I was thisclose to buying, myself, when I saw it at WalMart!)...

Morena said...

are those matching jammies too?? Cute!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

You are right Indigo, they do look like eggs!!

Glad my horrible work could entertain you all!

Morena- my mother in law in Cape Breton sent out matching pj's for the little boys and matching ones for the big boys! They all looked so cute.

Carole said...

Okay, I saw the eggs before reading the comments - honest! I showed Dave and told him it looks like someone threw eggs at your work of art. Aawwe. :(

dogsled_stacie said...

HAHA it looks like the train is melting!!!!!!

Love the boys sleeping pic, did you drug them??

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Why yes Stacie we did with copious amounts of kid tylenol!