Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blue Eyes

It looks like these blue eyes are here to stay! Hunter's eyes changed colour from blue to brown at about seven months, so I thought Cavan would follow suit. Now I am wondering how red his hair will be or if it will go to to a nice brown like Hunter.

Ball tent fun!*
*This ball tent is the most used toy in our house right now. I used to have it in the basement and I am so glad I brought it upstairs. The boys play in it everyday! Completely worth the $50. We bought it at JYSK and you can find it here. The only bummer is Jysk has super crappy shipping, so harass a friend to buy it for you throw it in the mail.

3 comments:

Tigger said...

You have inspired me:) We have a blow-up fire truck that gets filled with balls. I took it down months ago, think I might put 'er back up tomorrow...new chaos to experience for a few days!!

dogsled_stacie said...

I want a ball tent!!!

Trish said...

Clearly your boys are advanced, that tent says ages 3 years and up!

I wish I had one too, there's no cut off on the age requirements :-D