Friday, April 2, 2010

Homes for Sale in Faro, Yukon

I notice from my stat counter that a number of people end up on our blog by searching for information about homes for sale in Faro. One of the real perks to living in Faro is the extremely reasonably priced real estate. No where else in the Yukon has home prices like this!

Today I went around town and took pictures of homes that have for sale signs in them. I think there might be a few more that are unofficially on the market, but I have not included any of them here. I have included links to homes that are up on actually real estate websites. If any of the others interest you at all, let me know and I can get you in touch with the owner.

Lower Bench. Click HERE for more info.

Lower Bench. Bed and Breakfast. Private Sale.


Middle Bench. Bed and Breakfast. Click HERE for link.

Upper Bench. Sign says Coldwell Banker is selling it, however I cannot find a listing on their website.

Upper Bench. Private Sale.

Upper Bench. Click HERE for more info.

Upper Bench House. Click HERE for more info.

Upper Bench. Private Sale.

Upper Bench. Click HERE for more info.

Upper Bench. Sign says Coldwell Banker is selling it, however I cannot find the listing on their website.

Upper Bench. Private Sale.

Upper Bench. Private Sale.

20 comments:

Dasha said...

My God, Kara! These houses make me sick - they'd be worth 300k - 500k in Calgary, depending on the area. More in the inner city.

Aida said...

omg, we are soo in the wrong territory though i guess there arent too many decent paying job in Faro except nurses?

those houses would be about $600K in Iqaluit!

Erica said...

I see what you're up to, trying to sell my current domicile out from underneath my feet...I thought it was just hangover-paranoia that convinced me people were taking pictures of the house today - how wrong I was! ^_^

Liv said...

We are looking at townhomes around 420K with 3 bedrooms

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Liv, you can get a six bedroom here for under 100k!! You are a teacher so you should all move here.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

There are a few jobs Aida, but not too much. :( Frank needs a job that he can do from home and then you guys can move here!

Breigh said...

*cry*....

Anonymous said...

Tempting.....but the market here in Ft. McMurray will even give Vancouver a run for its money!

:)

The Reid Family said...

My husband and I are both teachers. We would love to move to the Yukon! We are currently located in Nunavut. We were wondering if there are teaching jobs there? My contract is done next year and we are thinking of moving.

Philippines properties for sale said...

Love to have the second photo. Are these houses near the city?

Paula M

houses for sale said...

I think I'm gonna choose the last photo.

Angelo H

lisa_d said...

Fourth photo is one of the houses for sale I choose in this post if I live in your country. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a small place, I live on a small pension. ..property taxes are twice what I'm presently paying. Too bad town seems nice.

touberproperties said...

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates.Great Job,Keep it up..
Homes for Sale Los Angeles

Hannan Aslam said...

You have made an incredible showing on this article. It's extremely lucid and very keen. You have even figured out how to make it justifiable and simple to peruse. You have some genuine written work ability. Much obliged to you. hinesvillega homes for rent

Salimi Investments Inc said...

It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more. Incredible real estate deals in on dublin homes

Jeson Devid said...

There are many reasons why a boiler may suddenly cease to function, but prompt diagnosis and repair is always a priority. Our commercial boiler breakdown team will attend promptly, accurately identifying the problem and then resolve it. commercial gas safety certificate

David Roy said...

Vegetable tower is designed to be ascended with 5 towers and 1 surface, capable of cultivating more than 50 types of vegetables on the same tower, from leaf vegetables, spice vegetables, tubers including vegetables Fruits like tomatoes, cucurbit enrich family dishes or flowers to beautify your home. garden tower

Jeson Devid said...

Extraordinary post, you have pointed out some astounding focuses, I also trust this is an extremely great site. CBD (cannabidiol) oil for sale

SARA JADE said...

It seems like there are quite a few options for homes for sale in Faro, Yukon, with some available through real estate websites and others through private sales. The affordability of real estate in Faro is highlighted as a significant perk of living there.
https://bungalowfinder.ca/