Sunday, April 4, 2010

Off to Mayo

The blog might be a bit quiet over the next week as we will be hanging out in Mayo. We are all packed, house-sitting is arranged, and I just need to fill the cooler with some food.

I am looking forward to exploring a new community. Hopefully the weather stays nice so I can walk off the flock of Peeps, mound of chocolate, and ass of pig I scarfed this weekend!

**Next weight loss goal has been set! I plan on having ten more pounds off by the time my in-laws arrive on May 16th. That would give me a total of forty pounds... I am still shocked that I have lost thirty so far.

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

Mayo's great. Have fun!

deiss said...

Have a wonderful time! I expect piccies when you get back.

Congrats on your hard work, m'dear. I'm so so so so proud of you.

Erica said...

Have a great time, knowing that I am in Faro, wandering past your house and sighing dramatically.

Ann said...

Hope you had fun in Mayo. Are you going to post new pics of yourself anytime soon????