Thursday, April 29, 2010

Purse # Two and Bonus Crazy Kid Pictures

I went down to our free-cycle spot this week and found a great score! There was a man's leather coat that I brought home and promptly cut to pieces. So much fun. I made another purse last night and it turned out so cute. Thanks for advice on the first purse everyone. I think this one turned out much better.

The pictures don't quite do it justice as to how cute the purse is. I was able to do most of it on my sewing machine. I still need to get some longer, nicer zippers so I can make some more.
And now on to the bonus crazy kid pictures.

Cavan insisted on wearing his brothers (clean) pull-up on his head.
Such a lunatic.


Future Farmer!

1 comment:

Morena said...

Another cute purse! Love that last shot, the sun shining in and the shadows really tell a story.