Friday, April 16, 2010

Thanks to the Mama-Bear

This spring marks eight years since I graduated from UNBC with my first degree. I still get greeting cards from the mother of one of my dearest (and evilest) friends from university even after all this time!

Recently my friends mother, Mama Bear, asked what sizes the boys were wearing. Soon after two gorgeous, hand-made sweaters arrived in the mail for them. The spring weather makes for perfect sweater time!

Thank you Mama-Bear taking the time to make such lovely sweaters for my boys even though you have three grand-kids of your own that keep you busy. Hand-made gifts just ooze love and thoughtfulness!

Handsome in Handmade:

6 comments:

Dianna said...

Those are delicious! And the boys are yummy too. So glad you had a great time in Mayo although I'm starting to think you are happy anywhere you plant yourself!

freckles said...

What a beautiful gift! The boys look great in their sweaters!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Thank God for Mama Bears eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome sweaters, they turned out great! I take exception to the evilest comment Babe!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great picture Kara. You are one of my favourite people!

Morena said...

Gorgeous! Love the color.