Friday, June 18, 2010

Bathroom Dirt Art

Anyone curious how I got this pattern into the bottom of my tub?


Fairly simple technique actually.
Wash two dirty boys nightly and don't wash out your bathtub for a few weeks. Remove froggy bathmat and voila! Tub dirt art!

My excuse? It is summer. I have better things to do rather than clean my tub weekly. Everyone knows playing in the dirt, picking flowers, chasing bugs, camping, swimming, driving toy trucks and exploring new quad trails are much more important.

7 comments:

jen said...

Haha this is what my floor looks like. Why clean it when it's just going to get that dirty again in 10 seconds?! It makes sense to me!

Shelagh said...

I am soooooo over cleaning every day....

Anonymous said...

You are totally right.
As the mother of two children, you need to set priorities - and you're right on.
Enjoy life with your kids and hubby.

Ann said...

I'm just impressed you thought to take a picture of it.

bad sister said...

HEY!!!!! looks exactally like mine did, but mine grew algie... shhhhh dont tell any one.... i even tried to dishwash it....... hucked it..oops

Morena said...

Refreshing to hear someone admit that! Good for you. And may I say wow, what a great tub... I love a good tub.

YukonJen said...

At least you have an excuse of summer! We have yet to see anything that resembles summer.

I have no excuse.