Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why I fed him to the wolves.

Why do I have to put my boots on mom?

Why are we going for a walk?

Why do I need my coat mom?

Why is it raining out mom?

Why do the clouds have rain in them?

Why don't the clouds have snow in them?

Why can't we take the quad?

Why do we need exercise?

Why do I have to walk?

Why can't I go in the stroller?

Why do I have to walk to the stop sign?

Why do I have to get into the stroller?

Why is Mr. Wiggles kicking me?

Why can't I come in the post office?

Why didn't I get a parcel?

Why did we get a postcard?

Why do I have to share my snack?

Why can't I hit Mr. Wiggles?

Why can't I kick Mr. Wiggles?

Why do I have to be nice?

Why is it raining?

Why are you going to feed me to the wolves?

Why can't I say why anymore?

Why are the wolves going to eat me?

Mom?

Mom?

Mommy?

Are you there mom?

Why aren't you talking to me anymore mom?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

hahaha jeez at least with the dogs it's just a matter of a yank on the leash. Maybe you should try leashes!! :P

Morena said...

Wow... I'm not looking forward to that stage. Serenity now!!

Anonymous said...

Garrett too... all day long, all I hear is "why", "why", "why" Ugh! Tamara