Monday, September 19, 2011

Embarassing Moment #3027

I have a long list of embarrassing moments. Looooooooong. Oh so long.

Today I added another entry on to that list, but thankfully I was the only person around to witness it. I debated on keeping the event to myself, but really it is too funny (and gross) not to share.

I had just finished a number two in toilet (surprisingly there were no kids in the bathroom at the time- that never happens!) when I realized there was no toilet paper. So I did a quick stand and reach to the shelf above the toilet to grab another role. While reaching for the role I bumped a bottle of shampoo. Yes... I think you know where this is going now.

The shampoo fell right into the toilet full of poo. Poo water exploded all over the toilet, the wall and me. And there is no flushing away a bottle of shampoo. So I had to reach in and rescue the bottle and wash it off. Yuck!

I am pretty sure that tops the list of disgusting embarrassing moments for me!

3 comments:

Heather said...

And you know you're an addicted blogger when you post an embarassing moment like that! LOL!!! Did you bleach the shampoo? ... and your hand? and the bathroom? sorry, but I'm in the midst of infection control up the ying-yang and EVERYTHING gets double bleached these days!

dogsled_stacie said...

And people say I share too much info!!! Ha! This will go on record as the all-time TMI moment.

J Dowell-Irvine said...

Well this tops the curling iron in the unflushed toilet (only yellow thank God!) which my 4 year old daughter dutifully put back on the shelf above the toilet for me to use the next day - WHAT A LOVELY SMELL!!