Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nose Picking, Willy Grabbing and Scene Stealing: Our Christmas!

This Christmas was nearly perfect!  The only part I would like to do over would be the part where I suffered through a nasty headcold.

We have been spending our days visiting with friends, baking, sledding, climbing the giant snow hill, warming up by bonfires, eating baking, more visiting.....    All around fun and relaxing times!  At one point we ended up at a gully in town with about a dozen other families.  We were sliding down and then being hauled back up by skidoos.  So fantastic.

Christmas day was pretty low-key here.  Presents were opened by gleeful boys, chocolate was consumed by the pound(s) and we went sledding with another family.  We didn't have company for supper and I just cooked a big ham in the crockpot.  We watched Cars 2 and all crashed pretty early that night.

I love that Faro gives us so much time to just relax and enjoy the family time.  With only two stores (the general store and liquor store) there isn't much for last minute shopping or Boxing Day sales.

This video is one of the most memorable moments of the holiday.  My kids crack me up. 

Nose Picking, Willy Grabbing and Scene Stealing:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I peed a little.... love the joy of the crotch grab.....

J Dowell-Irvine said...

That is just so cute - I think Caven does a mean downward dog! What time did they actually go to sleep and what time did they wake up? It is all so exciting...
I have vicariously lived a lot of joyful Christmas moments through my kids and now yours.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I nearly peed my own pants while filming it!

They were asleep by 8:30 that night and slept until nearly 7am! We worked hard at wearing them out with lots of outside play.

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your video... your boys are so cute!!! Glad you had such a happy Christmas!

Just me said...

I insist on an invite to both of the boys weddings so I can see their faces when you play all these videos. LOL. That was great.

dogsled_stacie said...

omg that was funny. Cavan is quite the sideman, LOL!!! I love how NONE of it fazed Hunter either. Just kept singing along...