Monday, September 10, 2012

Custom Orders Done!

It has been a busy week and a half of filling custom orders.  Now I can move on to increasing my inventory for craft show time!  I will be in BC visiting family this year during the craft show I usually attend- the Spruce Bog in Whitehorse.  So this year I am aiming to do the 12 Days of Christmas craft show.  Since it actually lasts twelve days, I am going to need lots of items made up ahead of time in hopes my stuff sells as easily there as it does at Spruce Bog.

Here are pictures of some of the items I have finished over the last ten days:

His and hers matching moose hide and beaver trim mittens.  These are heading down to the States!

An order for an RCMP member that needed an auction gift for a family reunion.

Three fleece ponchos with matching wolf fur puff headbands heading to Ontario.  These make me really wish I had a girl!

1 comment:

Tara Borin said...

I love those ponchos! Nice work!