Wednesday, December 5, 2012

House of Plague

We returned home on Sunday evening from a fantastic two week vacation visiting my parents in northern BC.

And by Monday night, the Faro plague started its aggressive assault.

Cavan puked a few times Monday night and had a high fever all day Tuesday and into today.  He is seeming a bit more like himself this afternoon, but I can tell he is still isn't back up to full power since he is napping on the sofa right now.

Hunter woke up miserable with a fever this morning.  He hasn't been able to hold any food, water, or medicine down.  At least all of the puking has been in a bowl or toilet!  Beware if you drive by my house: the kid refuses to wear clothing today and likes to sit up in the window to cool himself off.  Full moon/wanker alert!

Matt seems healthy so far.

Me?  Not too sure yet.  I am still getting over a bad chest cold I had while on vacation and my tummy doesn't seem quite right.  I am also cold and just cannot seem to warm up.  Ah well.  Get it over with now and we will all be healthy for Christmas, right?

1 comment:

Tara Borin said...

Glad you had such a great vacation (welcome home!) but sorry to hear your boys are sick. I hope you don't come down with it, too!